GOLDCOAST medspa, Ltd.
Botox, Velashape, Laser Hair Removal, Dysport and Juvederm Chicago, IL
Enhance your natural image with the latest medical technology in a setting of spa-like nurturing. In a world where special treatment sometimes seems a thing of the past, GOLDCOAST medspa, Ltd., Chicago's first medspa offers an alternative. Founder and Clinical Director, Julie Hoff, RN, invites her clients to experience one-on-one caring and individualized consultations for medically based procedures.
“My vision is to assist our clients in achieving their personal goals of enhancing their natural image and increasing their self-esteem. At GOLDCOAST medspa, Ltd. our registered nurses follow clinically safe protocols in an atmosphere of spa-like care.”
Ms. Hoff and the GOLDCOAST medspa, Ltd. nursing staff operate under the medical direction of Dr. Kamran Heydarpour.
Located in Chicago's renowned Gold Coast neighborhood, GOLDCOAST medspa, Ltd. services include Laser Hair Removal, Botox®, Dermal Fillers including, ReNewe™ Skin Rejuvenation, ReShape™ Cellulite Reduction and Body Contouring, Juvederm Chicago, ReFirme™ Wrinkle Reduction and Skin Tightening, Microdermabrasion, Spider Vein Removal, Sun and Age Spot Removal, Chemical Peels, and Permanent Cosmetics. We also carry an exciting line of skin care products and LATISSE® Lash Treatment.
GOLDCOAST medspa, Ltd. Staff
Owner, Medical Director: Dr. Kamran Heydarpour, MD
Dr. Kamran Heydarpour is a board certified gastroenterologist presently practicing at the Lakeshore Gastroenterology and Liver Diseases Institute.
He has served in multiple hospitals, including as the chief of the Department of Gastroenterology at Mt. Sinai Hospital and at St. Elizabeth Hospital, both in Chicago.
Dr. Heydarpour is a member of the Federation of Licensing Examiners (FLEX) and of the American Board of Gastroenterologists. He is certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
His research includes studies of chronic hepatitis C, gastro-duodenal ulcers, and the safety and efficacy of various medications.
Dr. Heydarpour first graduated from the University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA with a degree in biochemistry. He earned his medical degree from The University of Iowa College of Medicine and served a residency in internal medicine at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. He completed his residency in internal medicine at the University of Iowa and pursued a Fellowship in Gastroenterology at the University of Loyola, Maywood, IL.
Rosalyn Kalantari, APN, CNP
Practice Coordinator, Julie Hoff, RN
- Registered Professional Nurse, State of Illinois
- Certified Laser Specialist, Rocky Mountain Laser College
- Certified Derma Technician: The Greater Chicagoland Area For Microdermagraphics
- Certified Advanced Intradermal Technician
- American Institute of Intradermal Cosmetics
- Member of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Member of the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals
Julie Hoff, RN, is the founder and clinical director of GOLDCOAST medspa, Ltd. Ms. Hoff has extensive clinical experience with laser-based procedures; advanced skin care regimens; Botox® and dermal fillers, and permanent cosmetics. In the ten years since she found GoldCoast medspa, Ms. Hoff has performed thousands laser hair removal procedures and light-based skin treatments for satisfied clients.
On going medical education is critical in this technology-driven field, and Ms. Hoff, a designated trainer for select laser companies, regularly participates in advanced training provided by laser manufacturers, medical associations, and physicians groups. She has attended the following courses:
Advanced Training in:
- Advanced Botox Injection Techniques
- Advanced Certification in LIPOLITE™ Non-Surgical Liposuction and Cellulite Improvement
- Advance dermal filler Injection Techniques
- Certificate of training in FotoFacial RF™, Pro Aurora, Polaris, Gallaxy, E-Max, E-Laser and E-Light technology, Laxity Vector Therapy, and Wrinklelite® procedures
- Laser Safety: Beyond Signs and Goggles, taught by the American Society for Laser Medicine and the Surgery Laser training institute, a training division of the Professional Medical Education Association
Prior to becoming clinical director of GOLDCOAST medspa,LTD., Ms. Hoff practiced intensive care nursing, which involved the daily use of high-technology, life-saving procedures in the care of acutely ill patients.
return to top